Wednesday, February 11, 2009

first RoAD trip!!...

Bella took her first road trip last weekend to Abilene!! Auntie Kate went with us and drove for us (thank you!!)...we had so much fun! We went to Grammie and Auntie Amy's! They were so happy to see her. Bella got to meet Riley and Brady for the first time...he actually knew which one was Bella!! haha Bella also got to meet her Great-Granny, Tammi, Lisa, and Sandy! Ellie the dog thought Bella was pretty cool and always wanted to be right by her...so, we finally let her check her out!! pretty cute:) We had a great time and look forward to going back again soon.




4 comments:

  1. My sweet Bella, I loved every minute of having you here. Our time was just too short. I can hardly wait for you to come again but I will see you in SA very soon. I love you - Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad I missed seeing Bella at least up close! Thank you so much for coming to the shower. Hopefully next time I'll get to visit with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are so cute! Riley was so proud to see himself up there, he was so taken with Bella! He has been asking about her a lot! Can't wait to see the whole family again soon! love you...

    ReplyDelete

Followers