Thursday, March 26, 2009

a very special visit!!

So, our dear friends (well, i like to call them family!) Eric and Lauren came to San Antonio for a little get away! So, we got to hang out with them a few times and man did we enjoy it! Bella and I got to meet them at the famous Tip Top Cafe and we also got to enjoy a nice dinner on the Riverwalk! It was so nice getting to catch up with Eric and Lauren and enjoy their company again. I miss you guys already. I wanted to share some pictures with you from their visit and I'll also just post some recent ones of Bella. She is doing so great...Such a happy baby and growing like a weed! We just ADORE her:)






1 comment:

  1. YIKES! i promise i wasnt hurting her! haha :) she just wasn't sure about being a texas fan yet. she told me she is excited about it now though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers