Monday, April 13, 2009

bella's first easter!!

We had a great Easter weekend! Lots of fun with family and friends. Bella didn't get to hunt Easter eggs, but I didn't want to miss getting pictures with her Easter basket! She kept looking at me like I was crazy when I would put the egg in her hands...she wanted her rattle instead!! Everyone ooh-d and aah-d over her yesterday in her pretty Easter dress (thank you Tyler family!)...she was simply beautiful. After a long weekend we were wiped out. So today we are just relaxing at home and catching up on laundry. Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! HE IS RISEN:)






2 comments:

  1. pretty blessed to have both of these girls in my life...

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty blessed? tremendously blessed! i know i am! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers