Friday, June 5, 2009

5 months!

Bella has lived up to her name! She is just so beautiful!

She turned 5 months last week. I can't believe how big she is getting...it is so much fun watching her grow and learn! She started rolling over when she was 4 months, but now she is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth - I just love it!! She actually sleeps that way. She finally gets tired and falls asleep on her knees and elbows with her bottom straight up in the air! :)

Her Grammie practiced sitting up with her when she was here for her last visit and the lessons sure paid off. She loves sitting up (with a little assistance here and there!) and of course we put our pillows around us so we don't fall too hard!

She started eating cereal a couple of weeks ago, she is not very fond of it yet, but we'll get there!! Oh, and she got to ride in her "BIG GIRL" stroller (thank you Casey!) on our morning walk which she really likes!

She's awesome! I could just stare at her all day. Her smile just melts my heart! I feel like I know her inside out...like, when she eats her right eye waters (yes, just the right eye...like her moms!), her little pinky toes hang lower than the rest of them, and her hair is curly behind her ears! (don't know where she got that, neither one of us has curly hair) She loves her bath time with Daddy. The way she looks and smiles at him is priceless. You can tell she loves him so much! All I have to say is, "Daddy is coming home!" She starts grinning from ear to ear and then we go sit out on the front porch and wait for him to drive up the driveway!

She absolutely LOVES being outside. If she is ever having a bad day or is upset, all I have to do is take her outside and she forgets about everything else! It sure is nice:)

Being a mommy has brought so much joy to my life. I always have felt so much joy from just watching God work in our lives and in the lives around us, but this is just the BEST!! I'm just overflowing with joy and happiness! She is an angel and I thank my God for her everyday.











2 comments:

Followers