Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 months and already about to be 9 months!!

Well, I haven't exactly figured out what I'm doing wrong, but I've been trying to post a new blog for a while and haven't had success. Sorry for basically missing a month, but we'll try to catch you up soon!! Kyle said he would try to figure it out today. For some reason, it's not letting me upload any pictures. :(

Anyway, I thought I would go ahead and write about her 9 month check up!! We went yesterday and unfortunately she has a cold and mild ear infections, but after a couple days of an antibiotic, she is already feeling better!! Other than that, she is perfectly healthy!! PRAISE GOD. She weighs in at 18 lb, 6 oz., and 28 inches long! That puts her in the 50% for weight and 75% for height! She still is measuring large for her head size putting her in the 95% for head size...room for that big brain! She put on a show for the pediatrician during her appointment..it was so funny! She waved and said "hi" and then continued on with "mama", "dada", and "baba!" Dr. Davis was quite impressed with her vocabulary! We were very proud parents. :)

We are having so much fun with our precious Bella. She has been such a blessing and she continues to teach us so much everyday. I promise to post some new pictures once I figure out how to fix this thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi steph! mmmmm dont know what say. your baby is so cute. Im now working at the city of tswane municipality, and my friend laughs at me because I like opening this website. thats the only way I get to see you guys and Know how you are doing.love you, Tondani

    ReplyDelete

Followers